6 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- Is this a new role, back filling someone who was promoted or replacing someone who resigned? (if “resigned”) How long were they in the role and what was the reason for the person resigning? (if “promoted”) Will I have an opportunity to be trained and mentored by him/her? What have past employees done to succeed in this position? (if “new role”) Why was the role created and what needs to be achieved to justify the role’s creation?
Sources (Updated February 2019):
5 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview News Article, Temp Staffing Agency, Temping Agencies, Temporary Staffing, Temping Agencies, Temp Staffing Agency, Temp People Recruitment, Temp Agencies, Temporary People, Temporary Staffing, Temporary Work, Temporary Work Agencies, Australia
READ MORE >
READ MORE >