Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated October 2020):
For more Temporary Talent Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: