10 Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
Sources (Updated October 2018):
For more Temp People Recruitment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: