10 Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 2 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 8 years or whether you are being underpaid $8,073 (or possibly overpaid) as a 2. Employers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their enterprise's employment expectations. As an business, if you have 2 recruiting needs in and around Darwin, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert temping from the leading employment agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top staff agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 5), the majority of candidates and organisations are referred to us. If you found us by searching for northern territory temporary staffing staffing agency, darwin temporary recruitment employment agency, 4438, darwin temporary recruitment temp staff, temping or northern territory temp staff employment company then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Temporary Staffing Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: