Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated April 2018):
For more Temp People Recruitment Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: